BroadGroup was founded in 2002 to provide senior managers with a different perspective of new and emerging business niches, create new communities of interest, and inspire them with fresh insight on how they could be exploited profitably. Today, the company covers a portfolio of markets offering professional services through a value chain of bespoke consulting, market research, reports, and events:
- BroadGroup is the leading data centre consulting practice and has the largest library of research reports in the data centre sector worldwide
- With significant understanding of carrier wholesale markets, we are the foremost strategy consultant for new and developing players
- Among the first to address the emerging Cloud sector, the company has developed insight in Private Cloud, and Cloud Enterprise Security
- We research and produce the only international conferences focused on Dark Fibre and its importance to the IT sector
- A new regulatory practice has recently launched and will be extended in 2011
- BroadGroup’s TMT finance and investment SBU conducts premier annual regional conferences and awards in the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Latin America
- We research and publish authoritative newsletters including Data Centres Finance & Investment, and the widely respected Telecom Deal Alert
We provide independent robust research, free from potential conflicts of interest. Our consulting work across all practices covers commercial due diligence, demand analysis, financial and business planning analysis, market studies, competitor analysis, end user (quantitative) research, international market entry studies, and forecasting.
BroadGroup serves a unique customer base comprising of operating companies, technology innovators, investment and financial principals, government investment agencies, regional development authorities and professional and transactional intermediaries.
We have a growing International presence in emerging markets including central Europe, the Middle East, and in Asia and Pacific.
06 Feb 2012
Datacentres have experienced tremendous growth rates over the past five years, and now represent the most critical component of the Internet economy. Without datacentres, the emerging Cloud opportunities for agility and IT efficiency and increased competitiveness would not be possible to realise.View article
26 Sep 2013
A new report from BroadGroup has forecast significant growth in the Brazilian datacenter market over the next three years.
In this new assessment of Brazil, the sixth largest economy in the world, the report highlights changes impacting the country market for datacenters - segmented as Hosting/Colocation, Carrier-Owned, IT Outsourcing/Systems Integrators and Enterprise datacenters - market trends and drivers, price movements, energy pricing, a review of current players and their facilities, identifies potential growth opportunities and projects a conservative forecast growth in m2 space of 24% over the next three years.
Posted on: 26th September 2013 at 5:36pm
26 Sep 2013
Leading international datacenter and cloud players will gather in Sydney on 13th November for the annual Finance and Investment Forum for Datacenters Australia (www.fif-australia.com) with global providers Digital Realty as Patron of the event.
The event will be opened by Andrew Constance MP, Minister of Finance and Services NSW.
Posted on: 26th September 2013 at 5:30pm